All breeds are accepted, however our Third Party Liability Insurance does not include breeds that are considered dangerous breeds in your country of residence. Sitters have the right to accept or decline reservations at their sole discretion, according to breed, size and health conditions that they are most comfortable with.
Articles in this section
- How does my Sitter Wish List work?
- How do I contact a sitter?
- How do I search for a sitter in my area?
- A sitter just liked my dog. What does this mean?
- What services do the sitters offer?
- Why is the sitter I contacted not answering my messages?
- Can I specify what kind of sitter I’m looking for?
- How many sitters should I contact?
- What is the sitter response rate?
- How do I know that the sitter is reliable?