On the web
The Dashboard is the main page of your DogBuddy account. Here you can see your performance as a sitter, and highlighted items that we believe are a priority to you. Specifically:
- Alerts: These are links to any actions you're required to take to keep your listing active (eg. updating your calendar, taking a new version of our Sitter Assessment, adding more photos, etc.)
- Recent messages: In this section you can find the most recent requests for a booking in order of priority.
- Upcoming: This is where you can see any upcoming bookings you have scheduled
- Owner referral program: From the blue box (left-hand side) in your Dashboard you can share your unique referral link so that other owners can sign up to DogBuddy. For every new owners who signs up through your link and completes their first booking, you'll get €10 in credit to use towards future bookings.
- Calendar: This is where you can access your calendar settings and update your availability, or see which days you've already been booked.
In the apps
We're currently working on a mobile version of the dashboard. Stay tuned!