We work hard to make sure that our sitters' listings get the maximum exposure in local search results, both on Google and within our platform. This way, your listing doesn't only stand out when owners search for a sitter in their area on DogBuddy (if you have good reviews and an attractive listing!), but also when owners search for dog care solutions on Google.
Once your listing is approved, DogBuddy will help you to advertise your listing in the following ways:
- Temporarily boosting your listing to the top of the search results (we do this so new sitters get some initial exposure to build their reputation on DogBuddy).
- Providing you with a dedicated link to your listing, which you can print and share on social media or with any dog owners you meet at the park. For every dog owner who signs up through your link and completes their first DogBuddy booking, you will be awarded €10.
- Showing you the latest local dogs in your area so that you can proactively show interest in looking after them. With the DogBuddy mobile app, you don’t need to wait for owners to find you. Read more about how it works here
Outside of DogBuddy, we have a dedicated Marketing team that works on:
- Making DogBuddy and sitter listings appear as the top search result when someone searches for sitters in their area.
- Raising awareness through local events and promoting our sitters as the most reliable solution to their dog care problems.
- Ensuring that when dog owners search for a dog sitter, they come to DogBuddy and to your listing.