The listing approval process consists of the following easy steps:
- Sign up as a sitter and fill out the basic information that you want to include in your listing.
- Successfully complete the latest Sitter Assessment to learn about DogBuddy's policies and our Trust & Safety standards.
- Submit a proof of ID, by emailing a copy or scan to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A member of our team will review your listing submission and suggest any changes, or ask you for clarifying information about your listing or your experience, should any points in your description be unclear. If your listing matches our quality requirements, we'll make it active and you'll receive a welcome email.
- When registering, you will be asked to submit a proof of ID before we can make your listing live. Please submit a proof of your ID to email@example.com. Upon receipt of your proof of ID, a badge will appear on your listing to show dog owners that your identity has been verified.
- Every once in a while we update our Sitter Assessment to address important points that new dog sitters (and owners) ask us about. You're required to take any new assessments whenever they're published to avoid your listing being hidden from search results.
- If you have any questions about creating or improving your listing, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll provide you with useful tips.
- As our primary concern is the safety and well-being of the animals in care, we reserve the right to reject any application that we believe does not match our quality requirements and DogBuddy values.